Welcome to the Midwest’s Premiere
Athletic, Performance & Personal Training Facility
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
- COLLEGE ATHLETES
- MALE & FEMALE HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES
- MALE & FEMALE YOUTH ATHLETES
- PERSONAL TRAINING & FITNESS
- MALE - FEMALE - EXECUTIVES
- WEIGHT LOSS, WEIGHT MANAGEMENT & NUTRITION
New & Improved Location and Facility includes:
- Sport-specific strength and speed training
- Youth, high school, collegiate and professional training levels
- Individual and team training
- High school and NFL/NBA Combine training
- Training for executives
- Sports nutrition
- Sports injury rehabilitation…and more.
Speed Strength Systems, founded by Tim Robertson Jr, MS, CSCS, USAW and Eric Lichter, provides a variety of training services at its location in Chesterland, Ohio.
Our training philosophy is for the maximum development of speed and power through the use of functional movements. We incorporate a wide variety of training methods through scientifically supported ground based, multi-joint strength and speed exercises, Olympic strength-power training, flexibility, balance, agility, injury prevention (post-injury rehab), and sport-specific training. At the minimum, all coaches at Speed Strength possess a bachelor's degree in sport science and have worked in the capacity as a college or professional strength and conditioning coach.
NO MATTER THE AGE • NO MATTER THE SPORT • NO MATTER THE SKILL LEVEL • NO MATTER THE GOAL…
WE CAN HELP YOU GET THERE!
Speed Strength’s client Ben Simmons get selected as the First Round Pick in the NBA draft!